START YOUR YEAR WITH CLARITY
OF VISION AND NEW ENERGY
Ready to launch into the new year but feel like some additional momentum is needed to give you that extra edge? Patrick Lencioni, Vanessa Van Edwards, Jerry Lorenzo, and Craig Groeschel are coming together to bring you a leadership boost of encouragement and insight to start your year with clarity of vision and new energy.
*Faculty Subject To Change
GET A LEADERSHIP BOOST OF INSIGHT & ENCOURAGEMENT
On Thursday, February 25 from 10:30am-1:45pm CST, enjoy over three hours of high-impact leadership sessions from a world-class faculty including Patrick Lencioni, Vanessa Van Edwards, Jerry Lorenzo, Craig Groeschel, and others.
Hosted virtually via our interactive online platform, our incredible faculty will deliver you inspiration and direct application from their latest research and experiences. Their fresh perspectives will help you thrive with clarity of vision and new energy. You don’t have to stay in the fog of 2020, instead you can forge ahead toward your greatest potential in the new year.
- Patrick Lencioni will help you unlock your natural genius and the genius of your team while also helping you discover how this simple and practical model can guide your team to thrive like never before. (Included with your ticket purchase is the Working Genius Assessment valued at $25 USD)
Vanessa Van Edwards will explore the science of personality diving into how you can better predict behavior, fix communication problems, and build stronger, deeper relationships.
Craig Groeschel will identify four steps you can take to boost your leadership confidence to battle insecurity both personally, on your team, and in this season.
- Also hear from fashion designer, Jerry Lorenzo, as well as other GLS21 sneak peak exclusives (to be revealed!)
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with my Special Edition ticket?
Included with your ticket purchase is 3 days of video-on-demand access, available through Sunday, February 28th at 11:59 pm CST, after which content will no longer be available. Also included is Patrick Lencioni’s Working Genius Assessment (valued at $25 USD). Note: the assessment will be available starting February 18th.
Where can I access the Working Genius Assessment?
Access to the complementary Working Genius Assessment is only available to registered guests of the Special Edition event. To access the assessment, you will need to log into the online event platform, LeaderPass, to retrieve your access code. Your login to LeaderPass will be available as early as Thursday, February 18th, one week prior to the event. You may also take the assessment post-event, if preferred, through to March 4th, 2021.
Will this event be broadcast live in real-time?
The Global Leadership Summit: Special Edition begins broadcasting LIVE in real-time on Thursday, February 25th from 10:30 am – 1:45 pm CST.
How do I share my Organizational Pass with my team?
Your Organizational Pass will be available on Leaderpass as of February 18th, 2021. Please follow the instructions below to distribute the pass to your team:
- Log into your account (or create one using the email you registered with) at https://app.leaderpass.com.
- On the dashboard area to the left, you will see a section called Invites. Click on this.
- Find your invite link for the Global Leadership Summit: Special Edition.
- Share this link with the colleagues you are inviting to participate; the same link is used for all invites.
Only once someone accepts this invite will it reduce the number of remaining invites. Please note that one of the 15 passes is automatically assigned to the purchaser’s account.